Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I`m Back :)

I had an awesome christmas on Frazer Island in Australia. Just outside Rainbow Beach. It was very very very sandy... and ofcourse nice. It was party everyday and all night... well not all the day but close enough. We saw some dingoes and they did not come close during the day, but during the night after cooking they came close, because they wanted our food. In the middle of the night I literally ran into one of the dingoes scavaging our campsite and got quite scared.

The people were very nice and somehow I ended up getting a haircut in the middle of the night by a german blonde girl. The cut wasnt that bad, but today I went to Toni and Guy in Brisbane and fixed it so now I have a Fauz Hawk, looks quite good I think...

Well I`m staying in Brisbane for a couple 1 more day and then I`m off to Melbourne for Sensation White for new years and it is gonna be awesome. It`s party everyday and night for meeee.... :) Thats all for this time... HAPPY NEW YEARS... 2 days in advance and Amanda in Sweden, Happy Birthday 2 days in advance... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment