Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finally ! ! !

We are back in action. I have finally gotten ADSL2+ to my home. (Its our home but sounds better saying my home hehehe). Well now we have fully functioning internet. This is awesome, now I can get new songs from promotional websites again :).

As I had promised I would upload pics of what our place looks like. Here´s some pics of the unit.

My bed :)


A big wardrobe


Hmm Our Heater hahahaha


The other side of my room...


The Kitchen/Living room


The Kitchen/Living Room


A door...


Another door and some storage to the left

Nothing in this unit is fancy at all, most second hand stuff but its aight for the time being. However some stuff would need an upgrade.
There is a third room, but thats nashes and he was studying when I took these pics so no point disturbing.

Well, what else is there to say??? :) I am going to a dentist on monday the 23rd November. Hope I can get my braces off as soon as possible.


 :) Another good song is "Eh-Yo - Denise Stone"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good apartment. Have any nice posters to put on the walls? Some curtains and matching color cushions to the sofa it will be a great place!!

    ReplyDelete