Friday, November 20, 2009

I´ve Fallen Behind

Yes, yes, yes... :) Thats all I can say right now, I´m heading out for Cairns in 1 week and its gonna be awesome. Getting my "Open Water Diver License" and also the "Advanced Open Water Diver License". 6 day course is what I call nice. 2 days of training and then its off for 4 days on a huge boat. "I´m on a boat" hahaha

After that its time to meet up with Fanny, a high-school m8. Chill, dive and party is whats going down. After that its off to Port Douglas and to check out the rainforest and its weird creatures. Then I´m stopping by at Townsville and Mackay on my way down to Brisbane. What I´m gonna do, I have no idea :) but its gonna be fun thats for sure.

Then I´m leaving in a Jetplane on my way to Melbourne. It´s "Sensation White" for New Years Party. It´s going to be around 40k of people going to this New Years Party and it´s all white.

This is a 1 month trip for me. From Cairns to Brisbane and then to Melbourne on a Jetplane. I should have taken more time for this trip, but I´ve got one month so better make the best of it.

It´s just like in the song "Holiday - Dizzee Rascal". This is my holday... There sure will be lots of pics when im back from this trip or during the time of the trip, so stay patient for pics.


For everyone who wonders, I am starting at UC in february for university.

No comments:

Post a Comment