Tuesday, November 24, 2009

4 Days Left...

Only 4 days left until i leave for Cairns and my 6 day diving course. :) It is hard to find good clothing for the new years party in Melbourne, Sensation White. I can´t decide what I´m gonna wear and this is something that I will have to compose on my travel on the coast of Australia. Thursday its sale on a store called Khathmandu and that means 50% off everything in the store. Thats when I´m getting my travel backpack.

Today we went to the DFO (Direct Factory Outlet), however they did not have any nice white clothing and thus I still need white shoes, white pants/jeans and white t-shirt/dress-shirt for sensation white. The only thing I have so far is a belt... I don´t believe they will let me enter with only a belt and underwear at the New Years Party. So I suppose I will have to extend my white wardrobe a little bit.

The package I have ordered should arrive today, tommorow or on friday. I´ve ordered an underwater cover for my small digi-camera and hope to be able to take pictures during my diving trip. If it arrives on time, then I will have many pictures to put up when I´m back from the trip to Cairns.

Another good song to check out is: "I Came 2 Party - Space Cowboy" :)
Have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment