Friday, October 2, 2009

Job...

Well today I´ve been looking for work. Handed out some resume´s to different places and applied for some stuff online. Mostly restaurants and fast food places...(the easiest jobs to get when your 19) and me and Nash are moving in a couple of days. We have to live in this one apartement and we will only sign a 3 months contract, so we will survive and after that we will see what happens.

I will also have to go and collect my learners license, but as we are moving there is no point getting it before we have moved houses. As I have to show that I am living in Australia in order to obtain the card etc.

2 morrow I have no idea what I´m gonna do as I will not have any work until at the latest monday. Thus this weekend we will probably go to the beach if the weather permits. As of tonight it´s supposed to be a thunderstorm again, so lots of rain and bad weather tonight.

Hmm what else...Oooh yea... Earlier I´ve been talking about photographes coming up etc. However this will take longer time as I currently do not have a drivers license or a motorcykle license and it is therefore hard to go around outside of Canberra. However I think that I shall recieve word from uni in about 2 weeks (Atleast I hope so...) as it´s been 2 weeks since I sent my application.

That´s all for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment