Friday, March 5, 2010

Update It ! ! !

Yea that's right, it's been a while since my last update. However now I have something to talk about. Daniel is here in Australia. We went out last night (thursday night) and we had heaps of fun. We first went bar hopping because we were very early out and then we decided to play pool for an hour and then we hit up the clubs around civic in Canberra.

During thursday, me and daniel went and bought a basketball and a ball pump. Then we and Kevin, this dude from Sydney went and played some B-ball. As we were playing I was reaching for the ball and at the same time Daniel slipped and kinda kneed my hand so that my wrist got completely pushed together, so now it hurts. Today I went and got a elastic bandage sorta thing to keep it stabilized, however it still hurts when I type on a keyboard and stuff which is really annoying.

Well today manny people have left to go back home during the weekend, so ash, alistair amongst others have gone home for the weekend. But that's perfect cause this means we have enough beds here for Daniel too, so we are all sleeping in real beds instead of sleeping on the floor.

Hmm what else is there... Oooh yea, done with my economics presentation which if I'm not wrong is the only economics presentation that I have to do during this unit for economics. However for the presentation I and one other girl had done the same question, so I was only allowed to expand on her discussion of the first question and I basically only needed to present one question, which was very easy.
I even have to correct the tutors definition sometimes, which sorta buggs me a little bit, but it's alright.

Well now we have started learning the Java programming language and soon we will have to create a Graphical User Interface for something. So IT is getting a bit more fun, however making the website was quite fun as well, since I've never done a real website before. Interestingly enough I think I did good on the assignment. FYI (For Your Information) I ony have one single Accounting for Managers assignment for the whole unit, which is really interesting, so that assignment is about 30% of our total grade for the unit.

Right now it's 00:25 and I am soon off to go to bed and tomorrow I would like to play some basketball again if my arm allows me to do it. The weather has to allow for that possibility aswell, because today it has been raining the whole time and it's been a very boring weather.

Lastly is that I think I will get my braces off really soon which is gonna be ... Wait For It ... AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment