Sunday, March 21, 2010

News News News ! ! !

Yea thats right, it's been a long time since last time. But I'm back here again. There has been a slight re-arrangement here at UC. Between me and Ashlee that is. Yeapp it's what you think it is. I've finally got myself a girlfriend. Her name is Ashlee and yes it is the girl that lives in the same apartement as me and the other guys and girls.

Ash never gets angry and is almost always happy unless something sad/bad has happened. So I basically come home after Uni to the apartement and what do I find??? Ashlee :)

Thats the major changes here around campus, otherwise I got 45/50 on my IT assignment for programming and the Java programming which I am handing in today is as I believe it...going to be good aswell, so now I have an average of 91.2% in IT :)

1 comment: